Friday, May 24, 2013

I guess I am a jerk


I have been in situations where I objectively analyze other people's behavior as irrational, and rationalizing how I would do it differently, only to realize that when faced by a similar situation, I would act exactly the same. 
As I drove home a few weeks ago, I accidentally used my left foot to break, just like I would to clutch, only because of the difference in the two pedals, instead of a gradual stop, it became a squealing emergency stop. I may not fathom how scary that was to everyone else, since I had had to do that a couple of times, but it was nerve wrecking to everyone else on the car. I can't fully follow what happened after that in my head, but I guess I have moments where I lose my cool, and probably turn into a jerk.

1 comment:

  1. That you are,a jerk that is...lol. Sorry for the scare though.

    ReplyDelete